Elena has 18 years of experience in Corporate finance, Corporate governance, Strategy and M&A.
She advises on Corporate finance, Risk management, Capital raising, and Financing. She runs projects on Financial analysis and planning and Tax planning as well.
Elena has considerable experience in Audit and Assurance, Compliance and Integrity Due Diligence.
She has been running projects in Capital markets and investment, Banking and Finance, IT and e-commerce, Agribusiness, Coal mining, Metals and chemicals, Electricity generation, and Construction and Development.
Master of Law in Economic Relations
Pro Bono Activities
- 2014 –2017: Member of the Expert Council at the Deposits Guarantee Fund
- 2014-2016: Deputy head of the Expert Council at the National Commission on Financial Services Regulation
- 2014-2016: Full-time consultant to the International Finance Corporation (IFC, World Bank Group)
- 2013-2015: Board member of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- 2011-2015: Head of the Banking, Finance and Insurance Committee of the Ukrainian Bar Association.