Our team of tax advisers and certified auditors of Gryphon Audit, and the tax lawyers of Gryphon Legal, provides advice on transfer pricing and also provides support of transactions in order to minimise risks of transfer pricing.
Our experts will help you in the development, management and protection of the pricing policy.
Under this practice, we carry out:
- analysis of the ownership structure of the companies participating in the transaction, to identify all related entities and identify any controlled transactions;
- structuring of transactions to minimise risks of transfer pricing;
- advice on definition of transfer pricing methods for the individual transactions;
- research to determine arm’s length price value;
- support the process of concluding agreements on price adjustments in controlled transactions with the tax authorities;
- preparation of documentation for transfer pricing, creation of reports on controlled operations;
- support of tax audits;
- settlement of tax disputes, including judicial review of tax audits.
For international taxation matters, please contact Lilia Garachkovska – Head of audit email@example.com +380 (44) 227 92 12