Statutory audit of financial institutions
Gryphon Audit’s certified auditors and tax advisers provide a full range of audit-related services (mandatory and voluntary audits) of financial statements for financial institutions, including money transfer companies, payment institutions, factoring, insurance, leasing companies, as well as companies that raise funds for construction.
Under this practice, we carry out:
- Comprehensive analysis and review of financial and tax reporting;
- Confirmation of annual financial statements;
- Checking the compliance of the financial indicators of a financial institution with the regulatory requirements in terms of:
- equity capital,
- liquidity and asset quality,
- reserve capital,
- mandatory reserves, provisions and other obligations.
- Inspection and confirmation of financial stability, solvency and security of funds of owners of significant stake in a financial institution;
- Verification of the effectiveness (compliance) of an internal audit service.