The accounting policy that takes into account all the peculiarities of business conduction, economic activity and individual transactions is a key factor in ensuring the unified approach to statutory accounting and financial statements, as well as additional protection before the tax authorities.
The introduction of the effective accounting policy that takes into account the latest normative and regulatory trends is particularly important for structuring the activities of holdings, banking and industrial and financial groups, as their activities is associated with a large number of business processes and intra group transactions (in particular, with non-resident companies)
In this practice the Gryphon Group team carries out:
- Development or adaptation:
- accounting policy taking into account business specifics and requirements of profile regulatory authorities
- primary documents forms used in managerial accounting
- Legal and accounting analysis of the business activity of the company on its compliance with the requirements of legislation and regulatory bodies
- System integration (automation) of document management, drawing up statutory accounting and financial statements, and technologies of the accounting documentation processing as well
- Implementation of effective systems for organizing and carrying out inventory of property and liabilities
〈 “Основи МСФЗ”, про тренінг Gryphon Academy детальніше… 〉
〈 “Облікова політика компанії”.
Інтерв’ю Керівника практики аудиту, детальніше… 〉