Our team of tax advisers and certified auditors of Gryphon Audit, and tax lawyers of Gryphon Legal successfully implements projects on restructuring (optimisation) of business entities, including support in creation of businesses and their tax planning in various foreign jurisdictions, as well as tax and legal advice buying assets abroad.
Under this practice, we carry out:
- advice on establishing businesses in foreign jurisdictions;
- development of strategies to optimise operating costs;
- preparation of legal certificates for the specifics of taxation, corporate governance, information disclosure, and the government regulation of businesses in selected foreign jurisdictions;
- international tax planning of business activities, as well as individual agreements and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A);
- tax support of import-export operations;
- interpretation and application of agreements on avoidance of double taxation;
- advising on cross-border fund transfers, as well as registration of investments abroad to obtain tax benefits and advantages;
- legal and tax support of asset consolidation of a company or a group of companies, as well as debt restructuring;
- tax structuring of transactions to avoid transfer pricing risks;
- recommendations for the selection of jurisdictions which are the most appropriate for business interests.
For international taxation, please contact Igor Lynnyk – Senior Partner, Head of “Gryphon Legal” Law Firm: email@example.com +380 (44) 227 92 12