Financial Statements. IFRS
Successful entrance to the international markets for trade and capital is not possible without proper preparation of its own financial statements, its transparency and compliance with international and national standards and regulatory requirements.
Gryphon Group has many years of experience in providing services for the preparation and preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or Standards (GAAP (National Standards)), business positioning to IFRS and their first application.
In this practice we offer:
- Advisory services on:
- organization and accounting records maintenance
- preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAAP (National Standards)
- the formation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAAP (National Standards) and recognition of certain complex economic transactions in the accounts
- Recovery and accounting records setting
- Development and implementation of the accounting policy taking into account business specifics and regulatory requirements
- Preparation of annual, quarterly, interim financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAAP (National Standards), as well as other compulsory (tax and statistical) reporting
- Outsourcing of accounting services
- Development of primary documents forms and their introduction into economic activity
- Support in the process of getting from GAAP (National Standards) to IFRS and their first application