Gryphon has successfully supported the activities of more than 200 financial institutions, including insurance companies, which allows us to promptly and effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of insurers and the insured in legal disputes.
If necessary, we vigorously defend the rights and legitimate interests of the top company management and other persons in the possibility of criminal prosecution, as well as, during criminal proceedings for alleged economic crimes or malfeasance.
Under this practice, we carry out:
- determining the amount of insurance claims and payments;
- collection of insurance compensation, including recourse;
- early termination or revocation of insurance agreements;
- protection of the rights and legitimate interests of insurance companies in disputes with government agencies including, tax authorities, the State Commission for the Regulation of Financial Services Markets of Ukraine, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and others;
- appeal of decisions (acts, decrees) on the results of scheduled and unscheduled tax audits of insurance companies by regulatory authorities.