Criminal Proceedings. White Collar Crimes
Conduction a profitable business in Ukraine is always accompanied by significant risks of its verification by law enforcement authorities. Exercising pressure on business and its owners through criminal prosecution is a common practice.
The Gryphon Group team of experienced attorneys effectively protects the rights and interests of business owners and managerial personnel in the event of a threat of their prosecution on suspicion of committing white collar crime.
In this practice we offer:
- Assessment of the actual circumstances of the case
- Construction an effective strategy for advocacy
- Interest intermediation of defendants at the stage of the pre-trial investigation, preparation for carrying out investigative actions (questionings, identification, searches, seizures)
- Drawing up and filing of procedural instruments in the interests of the client
- Interest intermediation of the defendants directly in the courts of the first, appeal and cassational instances
- Appeal in accordance with the administrative and legal procedures of illegal actions and decisions of courts and law-enforcement authorities, as well as actions of their officials.