Tax Support Of Import And Export Operations
The team of tax advisers and certified auditors of Gryphon Audit, and tax lawyers of Gryphon Legal successfully supports the import and export transactions of B2B and G2B enterprises.
The result of our services is minimising the indirect tax costs, acceleration of cross-border deliveries and other export-import operations.
Under this practice, we carry out:
- legal and tax advice on the implementation of import-export operations;
- transfer pricing advice;
- contractual support and tax structuring of international purchase and sale transactions and goods delivery for the purpose of tax optimisation;
- tax planning of import and export operations;
- legal support for document checks by customs authorities;
- judicial and extra-judicial settlement of customs disputes.
For import-export matters, please contact Igor Lynnyk – Senior Partner, Head of “Gryphon Legal” Law Firm: email@example.com +380 (44) 227 92 12