Competition Relationships. Anti-Monopoly Regulation
Founding and activities of large enterprises, their associations, industrial and financial groups, agricultural holding companies, carrying out significant economic operations due to volume, is inescapably linked to their legislative regulation and supervision by the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine.
In this practice Gryphon Group carries out:
- Legal Expertise (Compliance) of deals, agreements, contracts for the presence of signs of control or coordination of competitive behavior, determination of related legal and tax risks
- Preparation of all necessary documents and support in obtaining permits of the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMC of Ukraine) for concerted action or concentration or obtaining preliminary solutions of AMC of Ukraine regarding the absence of the need for obtaining such permits.
- Interest intermediation in relations with AMC of Ukraine
- Initiation of investigations of AMC of Ukraine in cases of dominant positions abuse, as well as in cases of unfair competition.
- Appeal against illegal actions / decisions of the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine carries out in accordance with administrative and legal procedures
- Complaints to AMC of Ukraine about the results of tenders